Using Online Comments
The CAHC News pages are run by Monash City Council in Victoria, Australia.
The contents of the reply posts do not represent the official views of Monash City Council and Monash City Council accepts no liability for the content. For clarification, you can direct any correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monash City Council reserves the right to remove content that violates its Online Comments Policy or any associated policies. Materials authored or posted are subject to public disclosure.
The following content is not permitted under any circumstances:
- Abusive, profane or sexual language
- Commercial solicitations or transactions
- Content not relating to the subject matter of that blog, board, forum or site
- Copyright or ownership protected materials
- Discriminatory material aligned to age, colour, creed, disability, family status, gender, nationality, marital status, parental status, political opinion/affiliation, pregnancy or potential pregnancy, race or social origin, religious beliefs/activity, responsibilities, sex, responsibilities, or sexual orientation
- Illegal or materials designed to encourage law breaking
- Materials that could compromise council, employee or system safety
- Materials which would breach applicable laws (defamation, privacy, trade practices, financial rules and regulations, fair use, trademarks)
- Material that would offend contemporary standards of taste and decency
- Spam, meaning the distribution of unsolicited bulk electronic messages.